POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Curved portal [~37 kB] : Re: Curved portal [~37 kB] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curved portal [~37 kB]
From: Jim Charter
Date: 26 Nov 2005 15:43:36
Message: <4388c8f8@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Just leaving aside for now the what, why, where, how, and who... :-)

Well I sense that there is a lot more here than meets the eye.  It is a
very powerful image as is and I sense a lot of (cerebral) potential in it.

It is in one sense a variation on your "Ice Cometh" picture in that you
use the tension of having a background scene framed and contexted by
foreground architecture. It is also an extension of your Copernicus
picture with it's sense of mysterious and underlaying geometries.